Panda Programmer will be offering multiple summer camps again during Summer 2020, and registration is now open!
We will have twelve weeks of summer camp in 2020 at the following locations:
- Rachel Carson ES (Gaithersburg): June 22 – June 26, July 13 – July 17, July 27 – July 31
- Cold Spring ES (Potomac): June 29 – July 3, July 20 – July 24
- Sligo Creek / Stonegate ES (Silver Spring): June 22 – June 26, July 6 – July 10, July 20 – July 24, August 3 – August 7
- Little Bennett ES (Clarksburg): July 6 – July 10, August 3 – August 7
- King of Nations Church (Rockville): August 10 – August 14, August 17 – August 21, August 24 – August 28
While primarily a computer coding camp, Panda Programmer offers many interesting options to the campers for a well-rounded experience. (Let’s face it- We want the kids to do more than just program computers for the whole day!) Our camp days include:
– Full-day summer camp from 9 am to 4 pm weekdays
– Before-care and After-care available for parents’ convenience
– Half-day of Panda Programmer coding instruction- we teach Computer Science (game design is just part of it!)
– Choose from the following at no additional charge:
- Foreign language instruction
- Music instruction (we use ukuleles)
- Summer homework time
- Additional coding practice (if they really want to code all day, let them!)
- Outdoor activities and fun
Registration fee is $395 per week (Early Bird price lasts until 4/1/20). A non-refundable deposit of $135 is required to reserve a space for your child. Before-care (beginning at 8am) costs an additional $70 per week. After-care (until 6pm) costs an additional $95 per week. All fees must be paid in full by June 1.
Half-day summer camp is also available. The half-day camps run from 9 am to noon, and 1 pm to 4pm. The cost for the half-day camp is $230 per week (Early Bird price lasts until 4/1/20).
And… We offer a 10% off sibling discount, as well as 10% off when you sign up for multiple weeks (you can create your own 3-week Panda Programmer summer camp!)
For more information, please click here to contact us or email email@example.com.
To sign up your child for the Summer Camp, login to your account and click on the ‘Sign-Up for Class’ button. Select Summer camp in the drop down menu, then select the class you want to sign up for!
More images from our previous Summer Camp