Panda Programmer is offering three 1-week summer camp sessions for boys and girls ages 5 and up in 2018.
- June 25 – June 29 (9 am to 4 pm) at Rachel Carson ES
- July 23 – July 27 (9 am to 4 pm) at Cold Spring ES
- August 6 – August 10 (9 am to 4 pm) at Rachel Carson ES
While primarily a computer coding camp, Panda Programmer offers many interesting options to the campers for a well-rounded experience. (Let’s face it- We want the kids to do more than just program computers for the whole day!) Our camp days include:
– Full-day summer camp from 9 am to 4 pm weekdays
– Before-care and After-care available for parents’ convenience
– Half-day of Panda Programmer coding instruction- we teach Computer Science (game design is just part of it!)
– Choose from the following at no additional charge:
- Chinese language instruction
- Music instruction (we use ukuleles)
- Summer homework time
- Additional coding practice (if they really want to code all day, let them!)
- Outdoor activities and fun
Registration fee is $385 per week. A non-refundable deposit of $135 is required to reserve a space for your child. Before-care (beginning at 8am) costs an additional $50 per week. After-care (until 6pm) costs an additional $75 per week. All fees must be paid in full by June 1.
Half-day summer camp is also available. The half-day camps run from 9 am to noon, and 1 pm to 4pm. The cost for the half-day camp is $220 per week.
For more information, please e-mail us at Support@PandaProgrammer.com.
To sign up your child for the Summer Camp, login to your account and click on “Sign-Up for Class” button. Select Summer camp in the drop down. Select the class you want to sign up for.
More images from our 2017 Summer Camp