Panda Programmer is offering two 1-week summer camp sessions for boys and girls ages 5 and up in 2017.
- June 26 – June 30 (9 am to 4 pm) at Dufief ES
- July 10 – July 14 (9 am to 4 pm) at Travilah ES
While primarily a computer coding camp, Panda Programmer offers many interesting options to the campers for a well-rounded experience. (Let’s face it- We want the kids to do more than just program computers for the whole day!) Our camp days include:
– Full-day summer camp from 9 am to 4 pm weekdays
– Before-care and After-care available for parents’ convenience
– Half-day of Panda Programmer coding instruction- we teach Computer Science (game design is just part of it!)
– Choose from the following at no additional charge:
- Foreign language instruction (we learn Spanish)
- Music instruction (we use ukuleles)
- Summer homework time
- Additional coding practice (if they really want to code all day, let them!)
- Outdoor activities and fun
Registration fee is $350 per week. A non-refundable deposit of $135 is required to reserve a space for your child. Before-care (beginning at 8am) costs an additional $50 per week. After-care (until 6pm) costs an additional $75 per week. All fees must be paid in full by June 1.
Half-day summer camp is also available. The half-day camps run from 9 am to noon, and 1 pm to 4pm. The cost for the half-day camp is $200 per week.
As with our other Panda Programmer classes, we supply the computers (one per student). Students learn structured programming, computer science, how to make games, animations, etc. Advanced students can study robotics.
For more information, please e-mail us at Support@PandaProgrammer.com.
To sign up your child for the Summer Camp, login to your account and click on “Sign-Up for Class” button. Select the class in the Summer Camps section.